Apple Final Cut Pro X v10.0.8 with Motion 5 v5.0.7 Mac OSX | 2.45 GB
What's New in Version 10.0.8
• Support for Sony XAVC codec up to 4K resolution
• Option to display ProRes Log C files from ARRI ALEXA cameras with standard Rec. 709 color and contrast levels
• Resolves an issue where some third-party effects generated green frames during render
• Resolves performance issues that could occur with certain titles and effects
• Time reversed clips render in the background
• Ability to use key commands to adjust Clip Appearance settings in the timeline
• Ability to view reel number metadata located in the timecode track of video files
• Mono audio files in a surround project export with correct volume levels
• Drop zones no longer reset to the first frame of video after application restart
• Fixes a performance issue which resulted from selecting multiple ranges on a single clip
• Fixes an issue where the Play Around function did not work properly on certain clips when viewed through external video devices
This update improves overall stability, performance, and compatibility. Updates include:
-Resolves an issue where some third-party effects generated green frames during render
-Fixes a stability issue when splitting layers in the timeline
-Fixes an issue where launching a plug-in with a check box could require multiple clicks
-Fixes a stability issue with CoreMelt plug-ins
This update is recommended for all users of Motion.
2GB of RAM (4GB recommended), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (512MB of VRAM recommended), display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher, 2.4GB of disk space. OS X v10.6.8 or OS X v10.7.5 or OS X v10.8.3 or later. Broadcast quality monitoring requires OS X v10.7.5 or later and compatible third-party device.
Some features require Internet access; additional fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.